East Arts Jewelry Mfy. Ltd.

Join Date 30 Dec 1991
Tel 2739 8013
Fax 2739 7906
Email info@eastarts.com.hk
Website http://www.eastarts.com.hk
Address Unit 11, 4/F.,
Tower 1,Harbour Centre,
1 Hok Cheung Street,
Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Contact Person Mr. Lam Wai Yip, Philip
Title Director

Company Profile

Established in 1985, East Arts Jewelry Manufactory Ltd produces and exports 9K, 14K and 18K gold jewelry set with diamonds, pearls, precious and semi-precious s tones.

70% of the total production is assembled from cast components while the balance 30% are by handmade. Products include rings, earrings, pendants, bracelets and necklaces.

The average monthly production approximates to 30,000 pieces.

The USA and Europe are the main markets, sharing 80% of the total production evenly. The remaining 20% is exported to Asia and the Middle East.

Show Schedule

USA
• JCK Las Vegas Show (Jun)

Europe
• Vicenzaoro Winter, Italy (Jan)
• Baselworld, Switzerland (Mar)
• Vicenzaoro Fall, Italy (Sep)

Hong Kong
• HK Int’l Jewellery Show (Mar)
• HK Jewellery & Gem Fair (Jun)
• HK Jewellery & Gem Fair (Sep)