Richard Jewelry Co. Ltd.

Join Date 21 Apr 1999
Tel 2366 5992
Fax 2366 4788
Email richjew@netvigator.com
Address Room 817, 8/F.,
Ocean Centre, Harbour City,
5 Canton Road,
T.S.T., Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Contact Person Mr Wong Kong Fu
Title Director

Company Profile

Richard Jewelry Co Ltd's jewelry always ranks first on Ladies' Love List.

Since its establishment in 1994, Richard has been creating gemset and pearl jewelry of glittering elegance and feminine styles. Platinum, 14K and 18K gold rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, pendants and brooches are mostly set with diamonds, rubies, sapphires, mother of pearls or semi- precious stones such as topaz, agate, garnet, coral and amethyst. Handmade jewelry comprises 25% of total production, and the remaining 75% is all cast by hi-tech production facilities.

Richard's high-quality products are exported to Japanese, Taiwanese, the USA and European markets.

Show Schedule

USA
• JCK Las Vegas Show (Jun)
• JA New York Summer (Jul)
• JA Special Delivery New York (Oct)

Europe
• Baselworld, Switzerland (Mar)

Hong Kong
• HK Int’l Jewellery Show (Mar)
• HK Jewellery & Gem Fair (Jun)
• HK Jewellery & Gem Fair (Sep)
• HK Int’l Jewelry Manufacturers’ Show (Nov)